Industry-Leading RPO Services
DoubleStar delivers a unique industry-specific RPO service suite focused squarely on our clients' most mission-critical and most difficult-to-fill professional positions.
Our RPO Services are uniquely designed to replace traditionally slow, unfocused recruiting methods and expensive third-party placement fees with modern, research-based targeted recruitment initiatives that pinpoint targeted talent pools and enable fast, efficient, and accurate talent delivery in the roles that most impact business performance.
Our RPO Solutions routinely produce cost-savings and productivity improvements that immediately impact our clients' bottom lines.
- Pharma RPO--targets difficult-to-fill talent pools in the pharmaceutical and biotech
industries, including commercialization, manufacturing QA/QE, sales, product marketing, compliance, medical affairs, and statistical
- MD RPO--targets PhD/MD research scientists in industry and research/academic settings for Pharmaceutical
and Biotech clients,
and targets practicing MDs in healthcare delivery or academic settings for Hospital and Care Delivery clients
- Healthcare RPO--targets difficult-to-fill talent pools in the healthcare industry, including specialty
nursing, PAs/NPs, nurse managers and administrators, PTs, OTs, and other therapy specialists, radiology/medical physicists, and
oncology/cancer care- professionals
- CPG RPO--targets highly competitive skill sets in the consumer/retail segments, including
brand managers, product managers, quantitative analysts, quantitative marketers, and market research specialists
- IT RPO--targets highly-skilled IT professionals with specialized skills, including systems
architects, data base analysts/developers, ERP specialists, specialized developers, functional analysts, and data integration
- E&PGen RPO---- targets tough-to-find energy and power generation talent, including energy brokers, power-grid system operators, environmental engineers, SCADA engineers, regulatory/compliance specialists, and linemen/linewomen